- Business Law
- Estate Disputes
- Estate Planning, Trusts & Deceased Estates
- Property Law
Partner - Accredited Specialist in Business Law
p: 02 9232 3733
Specialty: Business & Commercial Law, Commerical, Property Law, Technology & IP Contracts
p: 02 9232 3733
Commercial Leases and Retail Leases
As we act for many commercial clients, big and small, across a broad range of industries, our firm has a substantial amount of experience in commercial property leasing and retail leases. Our clients include superannuation funds with property investments, including office buildings with multiple commercial tenants, shopping centres, mixed developments and other commercial property. In addition, we act for a number of our investor clients in tailoring commercial and retail leases to suit their particular needs.
We have a thorough understanding of the interests and needs of our commercial landlord clients and can provide a high quality, practical advice in drafting a full suite of documents, including agreements for lease, commercial and retail leases, lease memoranda and a range of other documents.
We also act for many commercial clients who lease their business premises and regularly advise commercial and retail tenants on their new leases.
Some of our recent transactions include:
• Acting for the tenant on the lease of several large Sydney buildings for development as new educational facilities, including agreements for lease, development and fitout agreements and long term leases.
• Acting for commercial landlords on a wide range of retail shop leases.
• Acting for commercial landlords on the lease of large substantial industrial properties.
• Acting for landlords and tenants in respect of a variety of specialist premises such as medical day surgeries and veterinary practices.
• Acting for landlords and tenants on a variety of assignments of commercial leases, both in connection with the sale of businesses and also on the acquisition of leased premises from outgoing tenants.
For further information about our leasing services, contact: