Legal Secretary – Wills & Estates
This is an exciting opportunity ideal for someone looking to utilise your newly acquired skills or enhance your years of experience. This is a newly created role working for 2 solicitors in our Wills and Estates Team. It is part of a friendly and supportive team, which includes an in-house trainer. A typical day will include:
- Typing documents and correspondence
- Organising meetings
- Liaising with or forwarding, client enquiries
- Opening and closing matter files
- Providing pro-active assistance
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to provide high quality customer support to your solicitors. You will enjoy taking ownership of your role and have excellent attention to detail.
The skills required for this role include:
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Accurate dictaphone typing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
Previous experience using Affinity Legal Software is preferred but not required, as training will be provided.
We are always looking for good people to join our firm. If there are currently no available positions or an advertised role doesn’t quite match your skills but you are interested in working with us, please email your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you should a suitable role become available.