Our property team has broad experience in commercial and retail property leasing across a range of clients and industries – big and small.
We have a deep understanding of the interests and needs of our commercial landlord and tenant clients and can provide a high quality, practical advice in drafting and negotiating a full suite of documents, including agreements for lease, commercial and retail leases, lease memoranda and a range of other documents.
Our clients include:
- Superannuation funds with property investments
- Office buildings with multiple commercial tenants
- Shopping centres
- Mixed developments
- Other commercial property, including investor clients who want tailored commercial and retail leases
- Commercial tenants leasing commercial offices, warehouses, factories, shops and other premises.
We regularly advise commercial and retail tenants on their new leases and issues relating to options, termination and makegood obligations.
Examples of the transactions we have worked on include acting for:
- The tenant on the lease of several large industrial sites & facilities
- Complex agreements for lease, development and fit-out agreements and long term leases
- Commercial landlords with offices, warehouses and retail premises
- Commercial landlords and tenants negotiating makegood obligations and payments
- Landlords and tenants in a variety of specialist premises such as medical day surgeries and veterinary practices
- Landlords and tenants in connection with the sale and purchase of of businesses
- Franchisors and franchisees with leased premises.
How we can help
If you need information about Commercial & Retail Leases, our expert solicitors can help: