If a person dies without leaving a will, but leaving assets, it might be necessary to apply to the Supreme Court for letters of administration.

This is a similar process to obtaining a grant of probate but usually involves more complexity, particularly if the applicant for administration does not reside in that State or Territory or if there are substantial assets to be dealt with.

Our team can provide you with specialist advice and reliable information about Letters of Administration. Our recognised experts including Accredited Specialists are:

We’d like to hear from you

If you’d like to speak with someone from the Teece Hodgson & Ward team,
please give us a call on 02 9232 3733, or contact us.